Your # 1 Swimming Pool Builder
On The Sunshine Coast
Building a concrete pool on the sunshine coast?
Regal pools are the sunshine coasts experts when it comes to building your concrete pool. When building a concrete swimming pool, you are given a huge amount of design freedoms. You can customise your concrete pools shape and depth to personalise it to your yard.
On the Sunshine Coast having a concrete swimming pool for the summer heat is a necessity, and our experienced Sunshine Coast Pool building staff have the skill set to make your concrete swimming pool into your summer time dream.
Our team of professionals here on the Sunshine Coast build outstanding concrete swimming pools, using our own machines and team of committed tradespeople. So, when your building your concrete pool be it freeform, Plunge or even a classic concrete lap swimming pool. You’re in the right hands.
Why Choose a concrete swimming pool on the Sunshine Coast?
Concrete pools have their advantages.
- More design choices, you can create the concrete pool you’ve dreamed off. Concretes ability to be built with freeform boxing enables your concrete swimming to fit exactly to the twists and turns of your Sunshine Coast yard
- Better finishing, continuing with the idea of more choices, the range of surface finishes available for concrete pools is a huge draw to people looking to customise their concrete pool on the Sunshine Coast.
- Strength, concrete has been around since roman times, so why trust your pool construction to lesser materials. When you build your Swimming pool on the sunshine coast choose a concrete pool for longevity
- Easy to addon spa’s
- Ability to go deeper, fibreglass pools cannot get the depth the concrete pools can. If you want to dive into your pool on the Sunshine Coast build a concrete pool.
- Thermal mass, when it comes to heating and maintaining temperature fibreglass pools are hopeless compared to their concrete pool counterpart
- No restrictions or cautions when choosing how to chemically treat your concrete pool
- Pool colour, if you want to have a unique coloured pool for your Sunny Coast home concrete pools offer better choices as you can even dye the concretes colour when pouring
How we build your regal pool
see the details of our 11 step process of building your a beautiful pool
Step 1 - Concrete Pool Mark Out
7 – 8am on site for pool mark out including seats and benches. You will need to be there for at least 30 minutes to approve and sign off on any changes required.
Step 2 - Pool Dig
Excavators will arrive between 7am – 8am to dig your concrete pool, usually, this may take up to two days at our fixed price. In addition, please ensure your pets are somewhere safe at all times during this process.
Step 3 - Steel Works & Boxing
On day 2-3 steel fixers will arrive on site to place form work and steel and all plumbing and heating for your concrete pool
Step 4 - Pool Shell Concrete Spray
A concrete pump run a hose into the pool, also spray concrete on the walls and floors and then the shapers will finish the shell.
Step 5 - Filtration Equipment
Sand or Cartridge Filters, Pump, and Chlorinator are fitted to your concrete pool after the concrete spray.
Step 6 - Concrete Pool Tilling
In the next 2 – 3 weeks curing time our tile company will make an appointment with you to go through the tile selection.
Please Note: Wash and seal the tiles when the tiler has finished.
Step 7 - Pool Fencing
If you have your own fencing contractor, you will need to let our certifier know when fencing is complete. This must be completed before the Concrete pool is pebbled.
Step 8 - Interior Finishing
Time to choose your finish.
Pebblecrete is an attractive and durable cement render troweled onto the concrete shell.
Step 9 - Prep Shell For Pebble
Please make sure there is less than 300mm of water in the pool at all times.
The shell will be scraped, cleaned and all penetrations will be sealed.
Step 10 - Pebble Spray
One of the team will return the same or next day to acid wash, fit the lights and pipe covers also place the hose in the pool for filling. In addition, if on tank water you will be responsible for organizing water and payment for filling.
Step 11 - Pool Hand Over & Chemicals
Finally, once the pool is full. Please call our office to arrange a suitable time for one of our team members to get your regal Pool ready for all to enjoy. In addition, this will involve getting the pool set with chemicals also teaching you how to maintain and use your equipment.
ENJOY YOUR AMAZING NEW CONCRETE POOL ON THE BEAUTIFUL SUNSHINE COAST